CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Journal Update April 26th


Hi there! It's been a couple weeks since I wrote last about my stay here. So here's what's been happening since then. I feel more comfortable here and therefore I now lay on the floor instead of a persons lap all the time. I come when called to "let's eat" and I know the word "off" when told regarding the furniture. I still prefer hanging out in the house than outside. Still too many strange noises for my liking.

I'm told that I will make someone a wonderful family addition. Probably someone that is looking for a quiet dog. I don't play with other dogs so a companion to them wouldn't make me a good choice, nor playing with kids. I like both and get along with other dogs, but I just like laying around the house. Going for walks are okay, but again really not necessary for me to be happy. What would make me happy is knowing that you love me and just happy to have me around to talk to and pet. I'm a no nonsense type of guy. I don't bark, talk, play with toys or get up when someone comes into the house or room. Easy maintenance for sure.

If Easy Maintenance is what you're looking for in a dog, look no further. You just found it in me!

0 comments: